Video

Breaking News

Who is Using This Strange Android Smartphone Called Obi?




I was just minding my own business oooo, when I saw another strange  Android phone called Obi, and I was wondering how come I didn’t take cognizance of obi android phones all this while. Now I’m waiting for Emeka and Chinenye Android Phone.


The phone actually looked like Obi but the manufacturer is from India. See the spec below

OBI Leopard S502 is a dual-SIM Android KitKat phablet with 5 inch qHD display. It packs a 1.3GHz quad core processor and a 1GB of RAM. In the camera segment, it houses an 8MP back and a 5MP front camera. The connectivity segment of the handset comprises of 2G/3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB. Other features include: 2100 mAh battery, 8GB built-in and 32GB expandable memory, and anodized aluminium back cover.

Price: N18,000



What even baffled me the more is for the fact that the price is higher than InnJoo Fire and Infinix hot.

Are you using the phone, or you know someone that knows someone that is using it? Tell us more about Obi before Andy Android mobile show face in the market.

No comments