Video

Breaking News

Omotola And Genevieve Never Hung Out Together – Ije Film maker




Nollywood actesses, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and Genevieve Nnaji, have always been perceived to be rivals as these actresses hardly feature in the same movies, but Ije was an exception and the cinematographer of the big-budget film, Keith Smith, has dished on what it was like working with the superstars.



According to him,

“Let me tell you something: it was amazing. I did not see it, but I felt it. However, they were very professional with the way they got along. I knew there was something between them, and I had heard of it. But when they got in front of the camera, they put all that behind them, but whenever they finished their scenes, they went their separate ways,” he said.

Keith added that there was not a lot of chemistry between them, although there was no friction too.

He further revealed, they both were distant to each other.

“They both had their groups, and they were just distant. There wasn’t friction, but I noticed that they were apart from one another. They never hung out together. However, they’re both big stars.”

No comments