Video

Breaking News

To Those That Call Bovi The Comedian Proud, He Has Some Words For You



Popular Nigerian comedian Bovi, posted a message centered on pride, responding to the hateful comments, and also adviced his fans about pride.
Bovi posted a photo on instagram with the caption:



“PRIDE IS A VERY GOOD THING. But many people don’t know how to use it. I have a lot of pride. And I’m proud of it. I am not perfect but I know that I’m too proud to steal. I’m too proud to borrow without returning. I’m too proud to buy without paying. I’m too proud to be jealous and too proud to be covetous. I’m too proud to endorse what I think is wrong or deny what I feel is right. I have done things that I am NOT proud of and I am proud to admit that I’m not above mistakes.”

What do you think?

No comments